[Vision2020] CNN??

thansen@moscow.com thansen@moscow.com
Wed, 7 Apr 2004 18:44:43 GMT

I agree, Carl.

My main source of news up thru the first grade was Playskool.  My fantasy was
to become a field reporter for Playskool.  But little Janie Hilton had cuter
dimples . . . then there was that danged sandbox fiasco.  Where was an honest
five year-old to turn during the Puritanical fifties?

Tom

           http://www.fsr.net/