[Vision2020] Reading on line

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam@hotmail.com
Tue, 06 Apr 2004 16:40:36 -0700

<P>Wayne,</P>
<P>I assumed that Pat intended to paste a link into that email, and that is why there wasn't an actual article in the post.</P>
<P>Whatever the case, here is a link to an article which, though it may not receive Pat's stamp of approval, makes a good argument for the way things are headed and why we should get out of Iraq.</P>
<P><A href="http://www.thenation.com/outrage/index.mhmtl?pid=1357">http://www.thenation.com/outrage/index.mhmtl?pid=1357</A></P>
<P>If we are going to stay, seems to me we had better turn everything over, for real, to the U.N.&nbsp;This won't happen&nbsp;since it's part of the Bush/Cheney plan to stay on (at the 'request' of the new government) after June 30, and probably move our troops out of Saudi Arabia to Iraq (according to Paul Wolfowitz) and continue to run things from our embassy. &nbsp;I doubt we'll turn anything over to the U.N. under this administration.</P>
<P><BR>Sunil</P></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>