[Vision2020] Iraq on the brink of civil war?

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Mon, 05 Apr 2004 10:51:41 -0700

Joan, if I may quote John Dean regarding the Bush administration:  "To say
that the Bush-Cheney secret presidency is undemocratic is an understatement.
  I'm anything but skittish about government, but I must say that this
administration is truly scarey, and, given the times we live in,
frighteningly dangerous."

                                                                Carl
Westberg Jr.

>From: "Joan Opyr" <auntiestablishment@hotmail.com>
>To: "Vision2020 Moscow" <vision2020@moscow.com>
>Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Iraq on the brink of civil war?
>Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 09:34:05 -0700
>
>Pat suggests:
>
>We are a bunch of cowards who don't mind genocide in Iraq as
>long as it doesn't touch us??  Oh excuse me, it already did kill 3000 in
>New
>York! Did you forget that?
>

>I can't see that Rodna has forgotten anything, Pat.  Not only does she
>remember that it was Osama bin Laden and not Saddam Hussein who was
>responsible for the September 11th attacks, she also recalls the lies and
>deceptions of White House propaganda during the Vietnam era (much of which
>is eerily familiar in the current climate.)  And that reminds me -- has
>anyone out there read John Dean's new book, which stakes out a claim for
>the Bush II White House being even more secretive, deceptive, and
>scandal-prone than the Nixon Administration?  BTW, I read an interview with
>Dean in Salon.com recently, which I'd be happy to forward to anyone who's
>interested.
>
>Joan Opyr/Auntie E. Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :
>http://explorer.msn.com

Premium!