[Vision2020] Iraq on the brink of civil war?

Joan Opyr auntiestablishment@hotmail.com
Mon, 5 Apr 2004 09:34:05 -0700

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C41AF1.23831450

Pat suggests:

We are a bunch of cowards who don't mind genocide in Iraq as
long as it doesn't touch us??  Oh excuse me, it already did kill 3000 in =
New
York! Did you forget that?

I can't see that Rodna has forgotten anything, Pat.  Not only does she re=
member that it was Osama bin Laden and not Saddam Hussein who was respons=
ible for the September 11th attacks, she also recalls the lies and decept=
ions of White House propaganda during the Vietnam era (much of which is e=
erily familiar in the current climate.)  And that reminds me -- has anyon=
e out there read John Dean's new book, which stakes out a claim for the B=
ush II White House being even more secretive, deceptive, and scandal-pron=
e than the Nixon Administration?  BTW, I read an interview with Dean in S=
alon.com recently, which I'd be happy to forward to anyone who's interest=
ed.

Joan Opyr/Auntie E. Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : =
http://explorer.msn.com

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C41AF1.23831450

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>Pat suggests:<=
/DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>We are a bunch of cowards who don't mind gen=
ocide in Iraq as<BR>long as it doesn't touch us??&nbsp; Oh excuse me, it =
already did kill 3000 in New<BR>York! Did you forget that?<BR></DIV> <DIV=
>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>I can't see that Rodna has forgotten anything, Pat.&nb=
sp;&nbsp;Not only does she remember that it was Osama bin Laden and not S=
addam Hussein who was responsible for the September 11th attacks, she als=
o recalls the lies and deceptions of&nbsp;White House propaganda during t=
he Vietnam era (much of&nbsp;which is eerily familiar in the current clim=
ate.)&nbsp;&nbsp;And that reminds me -- has anyone out there read John De=
an's new book, which&nbsp;stakes out a claim for the Bush II White House =
being even more secretive, deceptive, and scandal-prone than the Nixon Ad=
ministration?&nbsp; BTW, I read&nbsp;an interview&nbsp;with Dean in Salon=
com recently, which I'd be happy to forward to anyone who's interested.<=
/DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Joan Opyr/Auntie E.&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML=

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C41AF1.23831450--