[Vision2020] Profound Casey Stengelism..

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Fri, 02 Apr 2004 08:25:03 -0800

As we kick off the weekend and the beginning of baseball season, a thought
from Casey Stengel, courtesy of my quote of the day calendar:  "If you walk
backwards, you'll find out that you can go forward and people won't know if
you're coming or going."  Think about it.  And then, if you can figure out
what he said, let me know.

                                                                       Carl
Westberg Jr.