[Vision2020] Fee Parking??

Mark Seman FCS@Moscow.com
Tue, 30 Sep 2003 15:50:29 -0700

I am one of the more recent members of the MAC and I am learning about the
issues surrounding Farmers' Market (FM), the other programs offered and I am
bringing my own ideas for promotion.  I am trying to use Jon Kimberling as a
model of open and responsive communication about civic issues, because I
admire how he has approached his civic involvment.  I also need to put a lot
of time & energy into the process of establishing my business, so I may not
be able to respond as quickly as he does, but I welcome any input you may
have on MAC events.

At our last meeting MAC members agreed that there needs to be discussions on
how to improve FM.  The participants that will be directly involved in
meetings has yet to be determined, but as with most any other community
process, input provided outside normal  meetings times can be brought to the
table (MAC meets once/month and additional meetings may be scheduled for FM
and other discussions.)

There will undoubtedly be numerous notions for the improvement of FM.
Implications of these concepts will be discussed, options weighed, and
decisions made.  If there are things you like and dislike about the FM, let
them be known.  As the process continues some ideas will rise to the top and
be promoted, if you have thoughts about them, provide input.  What changes
do you feel would improve FM?  Does it need to change?

Stay tuned for other coming programs & events.

Best regards,
Mark
Mark & Heather Seman
Full Circle Studios