FW: [Vision2020] Vandals

Tim Lohrmann timlohr@yahoo.com
Mon, 29 Sep 2003 12:09:36 -0700 (PDT)

Tom,
   I believe Cable already had some offers to coach
offensive linemen in the pros. If he has offers like
that, I doubt that he'd drop down to line coach here.

   Cable is pretty well-connected, if things don't
imporove drastically in conference play, he'll have a
cushy asst. coaching job locked up before the season's
over.
   TL