[Vision2020] Remove Scott Dredge

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Tue, 23 Sep 2003 13:07:03 -0700

Last week, Scott Dredge said he was going to be at the Oakland Coliseum
rooting the Mariners to victory over the Athletics.  The result: Oakland 12
- Seattle 0.  The M's are now 4 back of the Athletics, and looking pretty
woeful in the wild card chase also.  I place the blame on you, Mr. Dredge.
I'm going to owe Tom Hansen a six-pack.  The good news is, that being an
Oakland fan, he's probably happy with a six-pack of Olympia.  Incidentally,
amidst all the current debate over global warming, (which seems to be
evolving, pardon the word, into a "my religion is better than your religion"
exchange), I can't believe that no one has raised the one burning question
that has brought an entire nation to its knees:  Will Ben and J-Lo get
married or not?

                                                                       Carl
Westberg Jr.

Add MSN 8 Internet Software to your existing Internet access and enjoy
patented spam protection and more.  Sign up now!
http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/byoa