[Vision2020] Homeland Security Cloning Act

Ted Moffett ted_moffett@hotmail.com
Sun, 21 Sep 2003 18:57:44 +0000

Oh, come on guys, you know the Homeland Security Cloning Act passed by
Attorney General John Ashcroft and the US Congress mandates all clones must
have tracking implants, that are not removable without leaving evidence that
still tags that clones separate physicality, that provide unique 24/7 GPS
and life sign data.  This prevents any crimes committed by a clone that
attempts to blame their crime on an another identical clone.  Anyone
creating, or assisting in the creation of, a clone that is not "tagged,"
faces execution!  And the US has authority to arrest, execute or imprison
indefinitely in secrecy, anyone in the world who creates or helps create an
untagged clone.  Isn't it wonderful to be the world's only remaining
superpower?

This federal act was in response to the suspicion that Osama "Where's he
Bin?" Laden and his followers were seeking to have themselves cloned, so
that an unlimited number of Osamas, etc. could continue their war against
the West indefinitely.  However, those in the know have uncovered top secret
"chatter" that suggests the CIA or NSA and certain black budget ops, that
are off the radar for just about everyone (they make sure President Bush
does not know, he might slip up and jeopardize secrecy), have sought to
clone Bin Laden, a person in whom they have invested much time and capitol,
who has kidney disease and may die soon.   They need to maintain the living
presence of a demonic scapegoat useful for propaganda to inflames the masses
to maintain the "1984" style endless "War on Terror," a war which utilizes
fear and hatred as a psi-ops mind control technique to manage the hoi
polloi.

Don't worry, this is all for our own good.  Big Brother knows best!
Remember when we had  "reds under every bed?"  When that threat faded,
"they" needed a new one to keep us in line.  So now we have a terrorist
under every bed.  Cloned terrorists multiplying endlessly!  More sacrifice
of liberties is mandated, specifically the secret and random "under the bed"
search.

Ted

>From: "Robert Dickow" <dickow@uidaho.edu>
>To: <vision2020@moscow.com>
>Subject: Re: Fw: [Vision2020] Re: Cloning
>Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 10:49:28 -0700

Add MSN 8 Internet Software to your existing Internet access and enjoy
patented spam protection and more.  Sign up now!
http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/byoa