[Vision2020] Re: Cloning

Tom Hansen thansen@moscow.com
Sat, 20 Sep 2003 10:53:07 -0700

I tend to agree with you.  Could this research (taken to ultimate extreme
with a slight degree of exaggeration) legitimize Josef Mengele's research on
identical twins conducted at Nazi death camps?  I don't think so.

Could this research (concerning diabetes and cancer) progressively continue
with parts "donated" by people who have died by natural causes?  I, myself,
am a donor (and is reflected as such on my driver's license)?  If so, I
would support legislation against cloning for medical purposes.

Tom Hansen