[Vision2020] RE: Open Wager to Mr. Arnold

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold@hotmail.com
Thu, 18 Sep 2003 22:19:37 -0700

<P>Tom, </P></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>Good, I am glad you can name seven former army buddies that think Clark is a pompous ass that would kill people to advance his own political career.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>Regardless of what you may think about the "almighty" Military ID, I had one for 26 years. It is not like a credit card. In fact, you don't even own it, it is the property of the US Government, or the People. The information on the military ID is public knowledge. In fact, I could not go anywhere or do anything in DC or San Diego without someone copying the damn thing. What is stupid is to allow the card in actual size and in full color to be duplicated. What is even more stupid is to try and make a fake military ID that will land you in jail for 5 to 10 years for the commission of a Federal Crime. Especially when the only thing it gets you is 25 cents off a bag of cereal at the Commissary.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>That is fine though. If you can come up with another way to prove that they are in fact military, and not one of your drunken buddies that you paid to say it, that is kewl with me.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>In terms of money, I already said that is against my morals, perhaps you don't understand what that means. Not to mention it is fairly selfish for me, or you, to benefit from this when it we can benefit others in the community.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>Here is what I suggest. If I lose the bet than I will assist 50 disabled and/or elderly by washing their cars and delivering their groceries.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>If I win, than using your firefighter experience, you will check the fire alarms and fire extinguishers in Student Family Housing at the UI and repair any that are out of date of not working.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>This will benefit others besides ourselves and far more community orientated.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>Pretty simple concept. You find 5 military men you knew in 1984 and served under Wesley K. Clark's command, with decent proof, that condemn Clark as being a pompous ass and willing to do just about anything to advance his military command/career.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>If you can not do this in 2 weeks time (or bring me Clark's DNA), I win and you go use your fire skills to help some poor people.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>If you can, I lose and will serve 50 disabled and/or elderly in washing their cars and delivering their groceries/errands.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>I find this fair and reasonable, and bit less selfish. You have 24 hrs to accept.</P>
<P>&nbsp;Donovan J Arnold </P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>&gt;From: "Tom Hansen" <THANSEN@MOSCOW.COM></P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Reply-To: <THANSEN@MOSCOW.COM>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;To: "Donovan Arnold" <DONOVANARNOLD@HOTMAIL.COM>, "Vision2020" <VISION2020@MOSCOW.COM>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Subject: RE: [Vision2020] RE: Open Wager to Mr. Arnold
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 18:53:13 -0700
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Mr Arnold -
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;You stated:
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;"Here are the conditions. If you find me five, you win, if you don't I win.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;In order to confirm, I want them to call me and email me a scanned copy of
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;their military ID."
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Five??? I can think of seven right off the top of my head without giving it
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;much thought.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;It is going to have to be much more than having you wash my truck a few
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;times to satisfy this wager.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Suggestion: $$$$$$
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;As far as asking them to scan their retired military ID cards, you must be
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;dumber than I thought. Why don't you just ask for their Social Security
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;numbers along with credit card account numbers and thir PIN numbers?
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;This offer expires at 9:00 AM tomorrow (9/19/2003) as this is getting
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;totally ignorant.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;