[Vision2020] RE: Open Wager to Mr. Arnold

Tom Hansen thansen@moscow.com
Thu, 18 Sep 2003 18:53:13 -0700

Mr Arnold -

You stated:

"Here are the conditions. If you find me five, you win, if you don't I win.
In order to confirm, I want them to call me and email me a scanned copy of
their military ID."

Five???  I can think of seven right off the top of my head without giving it
much thought.

It is going to have to be much more than having you wash my truck a few
times to satisfy this wager.

Suggestion: $$$$$$

As far as asking them to scan their retired military ID cards, you must be
dumber than I thought.  Why don't you just ask for their Social Security
numbers along with credit card account numbers and thir PIN numbers?

This offer expires at 9:00 AM tomorrow (9/19/2003) as this is getting
totally ignorant.

Tom Hansen