[Vision2020] There's a long drive...

Scott Dredge sdredge@yahoo.com
Thu, 18 Sep 2003 11:02:19 -0700 (PDT)

"There's a long drive...I think it's going to be...I
believe...THE GIANT'S WIN THE PENNANT, THE GIANT'S WIN
THE PENNANT, THE GIANT'S WIN THE PENNANT, THE GIANT'S
WIN THE PENNANT!"

Actually they've only won the Division.  And with all
the chatter on this list about religion, schools, war,
etc., is there really anything more important than
baseball?  I didn't think so.  And with that, I'm
blowing off work and heading for the game.  In the
unlikely event that any of you are going to be PacBell
Park this afternoon, stop by and say hello. I'm
sitting in LB131 Row 2 Seats 6-7.

-Scott Dredge
U of I Baseball Club 1988
pitcher/catcher/1st baseman