[Vision2020] Open Wager to Mr. Arnold

Thomas Hansen tomh@uidaho.edu
Thu, 18 Sep 2003 10:56:29 -0700

Mr. Arnold -

You appear to be so certain about your claims that I openly lied to this
forum.

I have a little wager for you.  You name the amount (and make it worth my
while).  We will have a reliable person (a subscriber to this list) hold the
funds.

If I should be able to provide (through the miracle of scanning a copy) a
photo of me (then SFC Hansen) receiving the Army Commendation Medal, second
oak leaf cluster (end-of-tour award), from Colonel Wesley Clark at a command
formation in September 1984, would that suffice?  Or would you prefer DNA?

Waiting,

Tom Hansen