[Vision2020] General Wesley Clark to announce Candidacy at 10 AM

Ted Moffett ted_moffett@hotmail.com
Wed, 17 Sep 2003 18:06:29 +0000

Donovan et. al.

Wesley Clark running for president as a Democrat is a positive development,
though I wonder how well he will play in the media, how charismatic a
personality he is, which is a requirement for a successful presidential
candidacy these days, no matter what qualifications a candidate possesses.
Right now Arnold the Terminator is getting more media coverage than the
democratic presidential candidates!  Media "play" indeed.

I also wonder if he has or can raise the funds to fight the overwhelming
monetary power of the Republican political machine.

However, you mentioned Clark being a "socially progressive liberal."  If you
want to promote Clark, don't use the "L" word.  The propaganda advertising
psychology wizards of the powers that be have successfully re-defined that
word in a pejorative light, to be trotted out to sling mud at whoever runs
for office advocating any policies that might be interpreted as "liberal."

Call Clark a "compassionate democrat."  The democratic spin meisters should
steal a tactic from the enemy.

Ted

>From: "Donovan Arnold" <donovanarnold@hotmail.com>
>To: vision2020@moscow.com
>Subject: [Vision2020] General Wesley Clark to announce Candidacy at 10 AM
>Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 09:43:40 -0700

Use custom emotions -- try MSN Messenger 6.0!
http://www.msnmessenger-download.com/tracking/reach_emoticon