[Vision2020] General Wesley Clark to announce Candidacy at 10 AM

Dale Courtney dmcourtn@moscow.com
Wed, 17 Sep 2003 10:58:21 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_006B_01C37D0A.9C000DA0

Donovan,

Can you please tell me what background Clark has to demonstrate his =
capability to lead a country?=20

In the case of other Presidents, they had been governors of large states =
(well, some of small states). I'm not aware that Clark has even held a =
political office to the level of a city mayor.=20

So, other than being the only hope for the Democratic Party in 2004, =
what political credentials does he have?=20

Best,
Dale
  ----- Original Message -----=20