[Vision2020] General Wesley Clark to announce Candidacy at 10 AM

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold@hotmail.com
Wed, 17 Sep 2003 09:43:40 -0700

<P>General Wesley Clark will be announcing his official entrance into the race for President of the United States.</P></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>General Clark is running as a Democrat. He was the NATO Supreme Commander during the Kosovo war. He was against the way Bush handled the war in Iraq and is socially liberal. He graduated first in class in high school and at West Point. He is also a Rhoads Scholar where at Oxford he received three Masters degrees in Economics, Political Science and Philosophy. He earned a Purple Heart, Silver Star, and Bronze Star in Vietnam. </P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>As a private citizen he founded and is Chairman of "Leadership for America", an organization that works with youth and future leadership. He also worked for Stephens Corporation, a private financial consulting firm. He has served in numerous other organizations including one that is working on the development of a car that runs of electricity.</P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>In 2000 Clark received the "Presidential Medal of Freedom". The highest national award for a private citizen.</P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>Clark is the perfect combination of being a Southerner, a strong military and diplomatic background, an outsider, and a socially progressive liberal, to defeat Bush in 2004. </P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>I invite you all to learn about Clark at <A href="http://www.americansforclark.com/">www.americansforclark.com</A>. If interested, I would also like you join&nbsp;the yahoo group. <A href="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NW4Clark/">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NW4Clark/</A>&nbsp;This is one of about 200 Yahoo groups around the country that are growing by exponential numbers in the last few weeks.</P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>I believe Clark is liberal enough for most Democrats in Latah. I also think that he has the best chance to defeat Bush in 2004.</P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>