[Vision2020] Recycling Changes

Saundra Lund sslund@adelphia.net
Wed, 17 Sep 2003 10:51:15 -0700

Andy Boyd <moscowrecycling@turbonet.com> wrote:
"I am hoping that by the end of the day, an update of our web page will
include more details concerning changes to the curbside program.
www.MoscowRecycling.com "

Mr. Boyd kindly (thanks again!) sent me the brochure (in pdf format)
some of you have received , so if anyone wants it before the Web page
gets updated, I'm happy to share it . . . just email me offlist  :-)

And, for those who've not yet received the mailing, let me be the first
to share that PHONE BOOKS can now be set out for collection  :-)))

Ah . . . the simple pleasures & earth friendly things in life :-)

THANK YOU, Moscow Recycling, for these wonderful updates to our curbside
recycling program!

Saundra Lund
Moscow, Idaho

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to
do nothing.
Edmund Burke