[Vision2020] Anarchy

Dale Courtney dmcourtn@moscow.com
Wed, 17 Sep 2003 08:57:21 -0700

>I suggest that we would have much less anarchy on this listserve
>if each contributor would do us the kindness of deleting all irrelevant
>listings from his or her contribution.

How do you define anarchy? Poor email etiquette?

A very curious definition from someone with your background.

Actually, Ralph, if you would only reply to the sections that are relevant,
you wouldn't have to worry.

I highly recommend reading Emily Postnews for Email etiquette:

>I have highlighted and deleted everything else. So if you have to
>scroll down yards and yards of stuff you have already seen, you
>can't blame it on me. I try to be a good neighbor, to use a biblical
>phrase.

Actually, we *did* have to scroll thru yards and yards of stuff.

Best,
Dale