[Vision2020] Anarchy

Ralph Nielsen nielsen@uidaho.edu
Wed, 17 Sep 2003 08:48:43 -0700

--Apple-Mail-44--392822765

>> From: "Luke" <lukenieuwsma@softhome.net>
>> Date: Tue Sep 16, 2003  5:26:47 PM US/Pacific
>> To: "Dale Courtney" <dmcourtn@moscow.com>, "LuJane Nisse"=20
>> <lujane@lataheagle.com>, "'Vision2020'" <vision2020@moscow.com>
>> Subject: Re: [Vision2020] First Step Internet
>>

>> Dear Visionaries:
>> =A0=A0=A0 Since Mr. Stambler has repeatedly attacked First Step, =
which does=20
>> this community great service and, obviously, hosts this debate forum,=20=

>> I propose something we've discussed before - let's take him off the=20=

>> list. For quite some time he has slandered and left his trail of=20
>> slime all over the forum, and everyone, I think, is tired of his=20
>> slurping. When he uses this forum to attack First Step continually,=20=

>> he's biting the hand that feeds us all. Time for some action, I >> =
think.
>> Sincerely,
>> Luke Nieuwsma
>>

> That would certainly be the Christian thing to do, wouldn't it Luke?
>
> Sincerely,
> Ralph Nielsen
>

> From: "Dale Courtney" <dmcourtn@moscow.com>
> Date: Tue Sep 16, 2003  8:46:20 PM US/Pacific
> To: <vision2020@moscow.com>
> Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Remove Stambler
>

> Ralph,
> =A0
> What we currently have on Vision2020 is anarchy -- in the truest sense=20=

> of that word.
> =A0
> Is that the Leftist thing to support?
> =A0
> Ball's back in your court.
> =A0
> Best,
> Dale

Dear Visionaries,

I suggest that we would have much less anarchy on this listserve if=20
each contributor would do us the kindness of deleting all irrelevant=20
listings from his or her contribution. Here I have left in (does this=20
make me a Leftist, with a Capital "L"?) Luke's original call to remove=20=

Stambler, my retort, Dale's anarchic cry, and this reply.

I have highlighted and deleted everything else. So if you have to=20
scroll down yards and yards of stuff you have already seen, you can't=20
blame it on me. I try to be a good neighbor, to use a biblical phrase.

Ralph Nielsen

--Apple-Mail-44--392822765

<<lukenieuwsma@softhome.net>

<bold>Date: </bold>Tue Sep 16, 2003  5:26:47 PM US/Pacific

<bold>To: </bold>"Dale Courtney" <<dmcourtn@moscow.com>, "LuJane
Nisse" <<lujane@lataheagle.com>, "'Vision2020'"
<<vision2020@moscow.com>

<bold>Subject: </bold>Re: [Vision2020] First Step Internet

Visionaries:</smaller></fontfamily>

has
repeatedly attacked First Step, which does this community great
service and, obviously, hosts this debate forum, I propose something
we've discussed before - let's take him off the list. For quite some
time he has slandered and left his trail of slime all over the forum,
and everyone, I think, is tired of his slurping. When he uses this
forum to attack First Step continually, he's biting the hand that
feeds us all. Time for some action, I think.</smaller></fontfamily>

=

Nieuwsma</smaller></fontfamily>

</excerpt>

That would certainly be the Christian thing to do, wouldn't it Luke?

Sincerely,

Ralph Nielsen

<bold>

From: </bold>"Dale Courtney" <<dmcourtn@moscow.com>

<bold>Date: </bold>Tue Sep 16, 2003  8:46:20 PM US/Pacific

<bold>To: </bold><<vision2020@moscow.com>

<bold>Subject: </bold>Re: [Vision2020] Remove Stambler