[Vision2020] Traffic in Moscow

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Mon, 15 Sep 2003 07:29:15 -0700

I think the best form of transportation would be the Star Trek "Beam me up,
Scotty" way.  I think George W. Bush should ask for 87 billion dollars for
the U of I physics department to expedite this procedure.  The only possible
drawback:  as my liberal, handsome, sexy, disassembled particles are zapping
their way to work, what if they cross paths with the particles of some dour,
dumpy conservative, and they somehow get all mixed up together?  This would
be disorienting and disconcerting to both of us.

                               More random thoughts,

                          Carl Westberg Jr.

>From: "Luke" <lukenieuwsma@softhome.net>
>To: "roger hayes" <rhayes@turbonet.com>, vision2020@moscow.com
>Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Traffic in Moscow
>Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 19:49:29 -0700
>
>Dear Visionaries:
>     Unicycles would take up even less space than bikes, so let's all go
>become unikers!
>Random happy thoughts,
>Luke Nieuwsma

Try MSN Messenger 6.0 with integrated webcam functionality!
http://www.msnmessenger-download.com/tracking/reach_webcam