[Vision2020] internet connection firewall

bill london london@moscow.com
Sun, 14 Sep 2003 11:15:56 -0700

I recently posted a request for technical advice (I wondered about a
pop-up message I got offering to block messenger spam).  My thanks to
Dale Courtney, Saundra Lund and Ron Force who all agreed that the
message was spam, selling me a product I could get for free from
Microsoft.  All three also provided the web link to the free Microsoft
fix. (which I did and which seems to work)

I was struck first by the available expertise on V2020--and the
willingness to share it willingly.  And quickly--all 3 postings arrived
within a half-hour of my request.

What an amazing communication system this Vision 2020 is, warts and all.
BL