[Vision2020] September predictions

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Tue, 09 Sep 2003 11:46:07 -0700

Actually, Dan, I think if you peruse the Vandal prediction with an open
"definition of what is is" frame of mind, you have to admit that I didn't
necessarily specify that Idaho was going to accomplish that feat in this
particular football season......so I think I'm still good to go.  That's my
story and I'm sticking to it...

           Carl Westberg Jr.

>From: Dan Carscallen <predator75@moscow.com>
>To: vision2020@moscow.com
>Subject: Re: [Vision2020] September predictions
>Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2003 10:35:56 -0700
>

>Okay, I apologize about the rain one . . .
>
>But don't you have to get ALL of your predictions right to be the
>"prophet", and the Vandal Football one ain't lookin' good
>
>DC

Get a FREE computer virus scan online from McAfee.