[Vision2020] Temporary Assistance for Needy Corporations

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold@hotmail.com
Mon, 08 Sep 2003 14:49:00 -0700

<P>Mr. Hansen writes:<BR><EM>"The article referenced by your link is slightly abridged"</EM></P>
<P>That is why I gave you more than one translation.</P></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>"<EM>I had received a mor thorough version of this article from Peter Willard. The article that he references goes on to state: </EM></P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<P><EM>'The slave labor charge is easy to dismiss. SAC plants in Poland were taken over by the German government after the Nazi invasion of 1939, and the Auschwitz prison camp wasn't established until 1940. No one can seriously claim that Prescott Bush managed camp inmates in any of those plants</EM>'." </P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>Well, that commentary certainly puts a bullet hole in the theory that Prescott made a fortune on loans&nbsp;made to Nazi's off the slave labor of Jews, particularly for someone that didn't read the article. Clearly if the one and only concentration camp, Auschwitz, was not built until 1940 and Prescott was not on the grounds managing the labor himself with whip in hand he could not have made a profit. I can't understand why this piece of commentary was left out by those tricky Newsweek reporters, shame on them. All other documents proving that Prescott made huge sums off slave labor must be disregarded based on this simple, but brilliant, deductive reasoning!</P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>Donovan J Arnold</P>
<DIV></DIV>
<P><BR>&nbsp;</P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;From: "Tom Hansen" <THANSEN@MOSCOW.COM>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Reply-To: <THANSEN@MOSCOW.COM>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;To: "Donovan Arnold" <DONOVANARNOLD@HOTMAIL.COM>, <TED_MOFFETT@HOTMAIL.COM>, <JDANAHY@TURBONET.COM>, <TTRAIL@MOSCOW.COM>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;CC: <VISION2020@MOSCOW.COM>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Subject: RE: [Vision2020] Temporary Assistance for Needy Corporations
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 06:10:22 -0700
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Mr. Arnold -
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;The article referenced by your link is slightly abridged. I had received a
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;mor thorough version of this article from Peter Willard. The article that
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;he references goes on to state:
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;"The slave labor charge is easy to dismiss. SAC plants in Poland were taken
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;over by the German government after the Nazi invasion of 1939, and the
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Auschwitz prison camp wasn't established until 1940. No one can seriously
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;claim that Prescott Bush managed camp inmates in any of those plants."
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;