[Vision2020] Temporary Assistance for Needy Corporations

Ted Moffett ted_moffett@hotmail.com
Sat, 06 Sep 2003 00:27:01 +0000

John et. al.

Just have faith in the doctrine of utopian capitalism backed by the the will
of God and economic recovery is just around the corner.

If the recovery does not happen, blame Clinton and those tax and spend
agnostic liberals and regulators who have slowed down the miracle American
capitalist machine.  Then demand more tax cuts and a lifting of those
bureaucratic government regulations that just get in the way of economic
success!  After all, the poor and disadvantaged can lift themselves out of
poverty if they really want.  Especially children who eat out of half
stocked food banks who just need parents that take advantage of those faith
based initiatives to feed the hungry, initiatives those leftist phony
Christian liberals try to block.

We are the most powerful nation on earth because it is God's will, don't you
know?  Those who do not succeed must have some spiritual failing.  Which is
why we must teach Islamic nations our way of life.  Then they too can share
in the economic boom of American consumer capitalism.  Let's forget of
course that if every one on earth consumed resources like Americans we would
need multiple planet earths to cover the damage.

But take heart, as Reagon's Secretary of the Interior James Watt once said,
the second coming is at hand, so we do not need to worry about the
environment.  And what a boon this mentality is for unbridled capitalist
extraction of resources.

Bush and his corporate oil buddies just love this kind of "faith based
initiative."

The oil boom is on the way!  And the wealth will drip, drip, drip, down to
the working class stiffs who are now paying 2 bucks a gallon for gas.

Ha!

Cynical?  What do you mean cynical?

Ted

>From: "John Danahy" <jdanahy@turbonet.com>
>To: "'Tom Trail'" <ttrail@moscow.com>, <vision2020@whale2.fsr.net>
>Subject: [Vision2020] Temporary Assistance for Needy Families
>Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 22:03:46 -0700
>

>Tom and Visionaries
>
>The State of Idaho reported that the total number of recipients
>receiving temporary assistance for needy families rose 32.6% between
>March 2002 and March 2003, second only to Maine among the fifty states,
>and this was an increase of 22.9% in Assistance to needy Families, first
>among all fifty states.
>Please explain again how the tax cuts that allow Hagedone to fly his
>helicopter from CDA to his yacht in Seattle are helping the average
>Idahoan?  Just where is this economic recovery the Republicans keep
>claiming is happening?
>
>John
>jdanahy@turbonet.com

>  List services made available by First Step Internet,
>           mailto:Vision2020@moscow.com

Need more e-mail storage? Get 10MB with Hotmail Extra Storage.
http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es