[Vision2020] Moscow city pay raises

Bill London london@moscow.com
Wed, 03 Sep 2003 08:34:53 -0700

I assume that you doubt that changing membership of the Moscow City Council will
make little difference because you have (like so many others in this country)
stopped believing in democracy.
Perhaps I am terminally naive, but I still think that even here in Moscow, with
an entrenched self-serving city bureaucracy and a servile Council, that
replacing the Council members with people who value the long-term good of this
city will make a real difference.
BL