[Vision2020] Does anyone know who Tom Drake is?

Dale Courtney dmcourtn@moscow.com
Fri, 31 Oct 2003 12:02:03 -0800

------=_NextPart_000_0050_01C39FA6.CBE7F5F0

Sunil,

You never fail to crack me up! The judges must just love your =
diversionary tactics in the courtroom. Let's see -- would this be a =
distractionary move? Or changing the subject. Hmmm....

A couple points for those whom you mislead:=20
  a.. First, I never complained that Drake didn't use the "primary" =
meaning of the word dogma. (which turns out to be the primary meaning =
over at =
http://www.webster.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?book=3DDictionary&va=3Ddogma). =
As you well know, the sequence is a relative priority of meaning; and =
that changes with time (and authors).=20
  b.. Second, he castigated Wilson for using the meaning that Drake =
didn't acknowledge ("an authoritative tenant").=20
  c.. Third, the very fact that you dislike the term "theory" as applied =
to the doctrine of evolution demonstrates that it is a dogma.=20
  d.. Fourth, see my last Email concerning trains and trains.=20
Best,
Dale
  ----- Original Message -----=20