[Vision2020] Fwd: Charity Navigator: Planned Parenthood shines!

amy smoucha asmoucha@hotmail.com
Thu, 30 Oct 2003 15:09:37 -0600

<P>Planned Parenthood gets great ratings as a charity!!!&nbsp; So those of you withholding your usual donations to the Southern Poverty Law Center because Dees bought a Rolls Royce in the 60s can send your donations to Planned Parenthood.&nbsp; After all, Sanger is dead.</P>
<P>(But, Tim, their director also makes more than $400K.&nbsp; Maybe we picked the wrong careers!)<BR></P>
<P>Amy Smoucha</P></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>----Original Message Follows----
<DIV></DIV>From: info@charitynavigator.org
<DIV></DIV>Reply-To: amys@cacwhitman.com
<DIV></DIV>To: asmoucha@hotmail.com
<DIV></DIV>Subject: Charity Navigator: Send a Page
<DIV></DIV>Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 16:04:36 -0500 (EST)
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>amy (amys@cacwhitman.com) sent you this CHARITY NAVIGATOR link:
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>"Planned Parenthood Federation of America Summary":
<DIV></DIV>Planned Parenthood Federation of America is the world's largest and most trusted voluntary reproductive health care organization. Founded by Margaret Sanger in 1916 as America's first birth control clinic, Planned Parenthood believes in everyone's right to choose when or whether to have a child, that every child should be wanted and loved, and that women should be in charge of their own destinies. Planned Parenthood provides comprehensive reproductive and complimentary health care services in settings which preserve and protect the essential privacy and rights of each individual. Planned Parenthood also advocates public policies, provides educational programs, and promotes research and the advancement of technology in reproductive health care.
<DIV></DIV>http://www.charitynavigator.org/index.cfm/bay/search.summary/orgid/4338.htm
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>C H A R I T Y N A V I G A T O R
<DIV></DIV>America's Largest Charity Evaluator
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>http://www.charitynavigator.org
<DIV></DIV>info@charitynavigator.org