[Vision2020] Journalistic integrity

Mushroom mushroom@moscow.com
Tue, 28 Oct 2003 10:45:03 -0800

Doug Wilson wrote:

(The Daily News referred to )"the Christ Church-sponsored
conference in
> February that features the authors discussing history and slavery."
It seems to me, from evidence presented on Vision 2020, that
the conference is NOT going to feature that. So saying it
is, or was, is indeed a MISTAKE, AN ERROR, ALL GUMMED UP and
WRONG. Those are Doug Wilson's words, and any one of them
might have been sufficient, but I can understand why he
might think four or five would be better.

What we want is a newspaper that is accurate, even if it has
to take two whacks at it.

And oh yes: A newspaper that publishes meaningful "News of
Record."

Don Coombs