[Vision2020] Can we agree on this?

John Danahy jdanahy@turbonet.com
Mon, 27 Oct 2003 18:10:57 -0800

No, it is good!!
John

-----Original Message-----
From: vision2020-admin@moscow.com [mailto:vision2020-admin@moscow.com] On
Behalf Of Carl Westberg
Sent: Monday, October 27, 2003 2:21 PM
To: vision2020@moscow.com
Subject: [Vision2020] Can we agree on this?

Please pardon the interruption, but I just saw the weather forecast for
Moscow.  In a couple of nights, the low is going to hit 18, and the s-word
has been used in regard to our fair town.  Can we all, liberal,
conservative, religious, non-religious, mullets or no mullets, agree that
this is not good?

                                                                       Carl
Westberg Jr.

Cheer a special someone with a fun Halloween eCard from American Greetings!
Go to  http://www.msn.americangreetings.com/index_msn.pd?source=msne134

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020@moscow.com