[Vision2020] Journalistic integrity

Deacon James ddjames@moscow.com
Mon, 27 Oct 2003 14:10:38 -0800

Andreas,

That certainly does make them appear less than reputable. Good show.

Deacon

-----Original Message-----
From: vision2020-admin@moscow.com [mailto:vision2020-admin@moscow.com]On
Behalf Of Andreas Schou
Sent: Monday, October 27, 2003 12:23 PM
To: vision2020@moscow.com
Subject: RE: [Vision2020] Journalistic integrity

> Tom,
>
> You seem to know a good bit about the situation. Here is my question. How
> does the Southern Poverty Law Center make their money and earn recognition
> as one of the most profitable non-profit organizations in the U.S.?
(Here's
> a hint: http://www.patriotist.com/dees.htm)

Deacon
Boy, Deacon James -- that's some good journalistic work. While you're
reading the Patriotist's article about Morris Dees, you might want to take a
break and read this article, as well.

http://www.patriotist.com/waller.htm

Or, if you don't want to be bothered, here's some excerpts:

"Increasingly, predominately black cities in America are no-go zones for
Americans. We are raped, robbed, assaulted and even killed when we go there
and these terrorist acts spill over into non-black towns and cities. As a
result, Americans are not safe in their own land!

"Meanwhile, Catholic peons from Mexico invade our country, undermine the
Protestant character of our nation and perpetrate more crime and
terrorism...the violence must end!

"The Israelis use the following methods for curtailing Palestinian violence,
and we should do as these Chosen People of God Almighty do.

"Closure. Cities with a Palestinian majority are sealed. The Arabs are not
allowed to leave their towns and they may not enter Israel for employment or
any other reason except certain cases of medical emergency. We in America
need to do the same. Whenever there are clashes with our police and an
outburst of violence from Afros or Latinos in America, we should seal
ghettos and barrios the way Israel sealed the Palestinian cities at the
beginning of 2001."