[Vision2020] Idaho Vandals and the WAC

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Thu, 23 Oct 2003 12:23:27 -0700

So as not to offend anyone by using the Idaho Statesman as a source, I got
this info from ESPN.  As Jack Van Deventer posted earlier, Utah State and
New Mexico State will leave the Sun Belt for the WAC in time for the 2005
season.  The WAC is waiting to see if it will lose Louisiana Tech . If that
school leaves, any further WAC expansion won't include the Central Time
Zone.  If they stay, the WAC will probably add North Texas.  What the
Vandals pretty much have to hope for is BSU, Fresno State, or Hawaii moving
to the Mountain West Conference.  Then, according to ESPN, the WAC would add
Idaho.  Is this confusing enough?  A lot of dominoes have to fall correctly
for the U of I to get an invitation.

         Carl Westberg Jr.

Send instant messages to anyone on your contact list with  MSN Messenger
6.0.  Try it now FREE!  http://msnmessenger-download.com