[Vision2020] SOLICITING QUESTIONS FOR COUNCIL CANDIDATES

Tim Lohrmann timlohr@yahoo.com
Thu, 23 Oct 2003 11:38:48 -0700 (PDT)

Visionaries,
      All candidates for the City Council have been
offered air time on MOSCOW MORNING VIEWS, a radio
talk/interview show on KUOI 89.3 FM.
      On the next two Sunday mornings, several of the
candidates who have accepted the invitation will be on
the air.

      If any of you who are interested in the City
Council elections have been unable to attend Candidate
forums to ask questions, or if you have questions that
haven't been asked of candidates so far, you will be
able to call in to the show on the next two Sun.
mornings to pose these questions to the candidates.

      OR, and here's the main reason for this posting,
if you have such questions but don't particularly want
to call in on the air, please feel free to email the
questions to me at this email address and I will do my
best to get the question asked.
     Thanks,
      TL