[Vision2020] Vision2020 Purpose/Question for Potential City Council Membersl

Tim Lohrmann timlohr@yahoo.com
Thu, 23 Oct 2003 10:39:20 -0700 (PDT)

Jim Meyer writes:
  "Do you now or have you ever had any affiliation
with Doug Wilson, his church or his schools? If yes,
do you repudiate him now?"

  Hmm....Mr. Meyer, did you by chance live in
Wisconsin in the 1950's? If so, would you mind sharing
who you supported in the U.S. Senate elections in that
state?
   Thanks, TL