[Vision2020] Re: Flyers

Dale Courtney dmcourtn@moscow.com
Wed, 22 Oct 2003 06:35:19 -0700

I wrote:
>> b. The History Conference isn't about, nor has it ever been about
>> slavery. See:
>> http://www.christkirk.com/HistoryConferences/9thHistoryConference/Topics.

Andreas lamely replies:

>Also, as for your claim that the conference has never
>discussed slavery, it's misinformed.

Funny, I said that the 9th History Conference has never been *about*
slavery. You twist my words, making me say "none of the previous history
conferences have ever discussed slavery."

If you need to twist my words in order to drive home a false point, then be
exposed for what you were.

There's no *way* that you can address American or Western history without
the subject of slavery coming up. However, it's not the subject of the 9th
History Conference. And it's never been the subject of any of the annual
History Conferences.

>Check your sources before posting, please.

I'm more than willing to verify my sources if you'll please stop twisting my
words to make your lying accusations seem valid. Deal?

Best,
Dale