[Vision2020] Putting My Self Above? Jackie Woolf

the storm the_s_t_o_r_m@hotmail.com
Tue, 21 Oct 2003 19:07:10 +0000

Jackie,

I do believe that you are confusing me with someone else My name is not the
storm as that is a nick name. My name is Sean Gallegos and I have met or
know many of the people on this list serve. I have no other accounts but
this one. I am not in anyway affiliated with Douglas Stambler, or the guy
with 5 names. My comments were fair and just and that became vividly
apparent when they struck such a deep cord with you. As you have openly just
tried convince yourself and the world that I'm not to be listened to. First
you say:

"Since you have shown NO integrity at all (just how many aliases are you
going to use?)
I am afraid I can not listen to your ramblings, "storm"."

I have as much "integrity" as most, less then some, and more than others.
Your use of the word "ramblings" again shows your complete wall to listening
to other peoples view point. Because Jackie you do not think you have
anything to learn. You are a perfect creature in and of yourself. Next you
Say:

"My point is that some of those
who have cried "Boycott" seemingly are very particular as to Christian
Establishments,
even though NOTHING has been proved as being a wrong doing by any of them,
yet these same criers are saying it's OK to buy from people who have
NATIONALLY
been proven to be what I have said."

Oh Jackie I don't even know where to begin with this one. Is this Nation
above God in your eyes too? Their sins just like yours and mine, are between
them and GOD. Not you... Not the court system. No one but them and God.
Those people who wish to Boycott those particular "Christian Establishments"
do so with this knowledge. And they believe, that this their responsibility
is to their faith, and if your faith contradicts theirs, then you miss out
on three bucks. Oh no? That my dear, would not be the end to the world.
Those who suffer will continue to suffer those who don't won't. That's why
they are blessed in God's eyes in the after life.

I would invite you to read, Matthew 5:1-12.

5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.

Finally you said:

And yes, I do boycott those people I have
mentioned.  And will continue to.  But only, ONLY because it has been proven
that they are very bad people.

You claimed that Tom Cruise had an affair. How wood you know this for a
fact? Because it was printed, via rumor and speculation?

I would invite you to reread the Ten Commandments focusing strongly on the
9th.

THE 9th COMMANDMENT

Thou Shalt Not Bear False Witness...

To quote a powerful Non-Christian, Gahndi said "You must be the change you
wish to see in the world."

If you wish to see no one slander against Christ Church, then don't slander
against others.

I hope this enlightens you in some way.

Thanks,

Sean

Sir, Madam - whatever:

Since you have shown NO integrity at all (just how many aliases are you
going to use?)
I am afraid I can not listen to your ramblings, "storm".  My point is that
some of those
who have cried "Boycott" seemingly are very particular as to Christian
Establishments,
even though NOTHING has been proved as being a wrong doing by any of them,
yet these same criers are saying it's OK to buy from people who have
NATIONALLY
been proven to be what I have said.  And yes, I do boycott those people I
have
mentioned.  And will continue to.  But only, ONLY because it has been proven
that they are very bad people.

Enough said.

Thank you.

Jackie Woolf

Surf and talk on the phone at the same time with broadband Internet access.
Get high-speed for as low as $29.95/month (depending on the local service
providers in your area).  https://broadband.msn.com