[Vision2020] Putting My Self Above?

Jackie Woolf jfkwoolf2000@yahoo.com
Tue, 21 Oct 2003 10:25:39 -0700 (PDT)

--0-943289401-1066757139=:50200

Sir, Madam - whatever:

Since you have shown NO integrity at all (just how many aliases are you going to use?)
I am afraid I can not listen to your ramblings, "storm".  My point is that some of those
who have cried "Boycott" seemingly are very particular as to Christian Establishments,
even though NOTHING has been proved as being a wrong doing by any of them,
yet these same criers are saying it's OK to buy from people who have NATIONALLY
been proven to be what I have said.  And yes, I do boycott those people I have
mentioned.  And will continue to.  But only, ONLY because it has been proven
that they are very bad people.

Enough said.

Thank you.

Jackie Woolf

--0-943289401-1066757139=:50200

<DIV>
<DIV>Sir, Madam - whatever:</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Since you have shown NO integrity at all (just how many aliases are you going to use?)</DIV>
<DIV>I am afraid I can not listen to your ramblings, "storm".&nbsp; My point is that some of those</DIV>
<DIV>who have cried "Boycott" seemingly are very particular as to&nbsp;Christian Establishments,</DIV>
<DIV>even though NOTHING has been proved as being a wrong doing by any of them,</DIV>
<DIV>yet these same criers are saying it's OK to buy from people who have NATIONALLY</DIV>
<DIV>been proven to be what I have said.&nbsp; And yes, I do boycott those people I have </DIV>
<DIV>mentioned.&nbsp; And will continue to.&nbsp; But only, ONLY because it has been proven</DIV>
<DIV>that they are very bad people.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Enough said.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thank you.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Jackie Woolf</DIV></DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-943289401-1066757139=:50200--