[Vision2020] college football

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Tue, 21 Oct 2003 09:57:26 -0700

Jack Van Deventer mentions the possibility of Idaho being invited to the
Western Athletic Conference.  While I would love to see that happen, I think
it's a long-shot at best.  The Vandals are well underneath the required
Division 1 attendance, and there are several schools that the WAC could
invite.  According to the Idaho Statesman story Jack sent the link to, ESPN
reports that Utah State, New Mexico State, and possibly North Texas would be
the leading candidates.  Ironically enough, one chance for Idaho going to
the WAC would be if Boise State is invited to the Mountain West Conference,
which is a real possibility.  Idaho could also be left out in the cold.

                                                  Carl Westberg Jr.

Add MSN 8 Internet Software to your current Internet access and enjoy
patented spam control and more.  Get two months FREE!
http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/byoa