[Vision2020] RE: Intolerance/NDW

Amy & Richard Newsome amyrichard.newsome@verizon.net
Sat, 18 Oct 2003 01:42:35 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_00C9_01C39519.1B26BB30

Nate,

Very witty.Your father must be so proud. I'm a little surprised by your =
grandstanding though. I would have thought a Christian would at least =
attempt to be above such vanity.  I'd bet that kind of sarcasm doesn't =
convert many heathens like myself.=20

It seems to me if you're trying to "spread the word" you should hold =
yourself to a little higher standard. I'm unencumbered though, so I've =
come up with my own little group, it's called the Get Over yourselves =
Nate And Doug party (The GONAD Party). Pretty catchy, don't ya think?

Richard Newsome

Nate wrote:
Dear All,
    I would like to invite you all to boycott Tom Hansen and anything he =

might produce, because I think that would be a very mature thing for us =
all=20
to do. Since I'm not sure what it is he produces, I think it might be =
best=20
if we all boycott him in his capacity of consumer. Businesses Against =
Tom=20
Hansen (The BATH party) held it's first membership meeting over today's=20
lunch hour. Ball and Cross Books, and proprietor Mark Beauchamp wished =
me to=20
inform Tom that he could now consider himself boycotted. We would like =
to=20
invite any other businesses to join in our boycott of Tom. Membership is =

free, and you will receive a sticker to place on the door of your place =
of=20
business to keep Tom abreast of who will and will not endorse his =
worldview=20
perspective through providing baked goods, books, or a car. It think =
this=20
should fix everything.

NDW

P.S. We considered naming the party Businesses Against Richard Newsome =
but=20
the BARN party didn't have the same ring.

------=_NextPart_000_00C9_01C39519.1B26BB30

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Nate,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Very witty.Your father must be so =
proud.&nbsp;I'm a=20
little surprised by your grandstanding though. I would have thought a =
Christian=20
would at least attempt to be above such vanity.&nbsp;&nbsp;I'd bet that =
kind of=20
sarcasm doesn't convert many heathens like myself.&nbsp;</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>It seems to me if you're trying to =
"spread the=20
word" you should hold yourself to a&nbsp;little&nbsp;higher standard. =
I'm=20
unencumbered though, so I've come up with my own little group, it's =
called=20
the&nbsp;Get Over yourselves Nate And Doug party&nbsp;(The GONAD Party). =
Pretty=20
catchy, don't ya think?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Richard Newsome</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Nate wrote:</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>Dear All,<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I would like to invite you all to =
boycott=20
Tom Hansen and anything he <BR>might produce, because I think that would =
be a=20
very mature thing for us all <BR>to do. Since I'm not sure what it is he =

produces, I think it might be best <BR>if we all boycott him in his =
capacity of=20
consumer. Businesses Against Tom <BR>Hansen (The BATH party) held it's =
first=20
membership meeting over today's <BR>lunch hour. Ball and Cross Books, =
and=20
proprietor Mark Beauchamp wished me to <BR>inform Tom that he could now =
consider=20
himself boycotted. We would like to <BR>invite any other businesses to =
join in=20
our boycott of Tom. Membership is <BR>free, and you will receive a =
sticker to=20
place on the door of your place of <BR>business to keep Tom abreast of =
who will=20
and will not endorse his worldview <BR>perspective through providing =
baked=20
goods, books, or a car. It think this <BR>should fix=20
everything.<BR><BR>NDW<BR><BR>P.S. We considered naming the party =
Businesses=20
Against Richard Newsome but <BR>the BARN party didn't have the same=20
ring.<BR><BR></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_00C9_01C39519.1B26BB30--