[Vision2020] Intolerance

Nate Wilson natewilson@moscow.com
Fri, 17 Oct 2003 13:20:17 -0700

--------------080606050709040005000305

Dear All,
    I would like to invite you all to boycott Tom Hansen and anything he
might produce, because I think that would be a very mature thing for us
all to do. Since I'm not sure what it is he produces, I think it might
be best if we all boycott him in his capacity of consumer. Businesses
Against Tom Hansen (The BATH party) held it's first membership meeting
over today's lunch hour. Ball and Cross Books, and proprietor Mark
Beauchamp wished me to inform Tom that he could now consider himself
boycotted. We would like to invite any other businesses to join in our
boycott of Tom. Membership is free, and you will receive a sticker to
place on the door of your place of business to keep Tom abreast of who
will and will not endorse his worldview perspective through providing
baked goods, books, or a car. It think this should fix everything.

NDW

P.S. We considered naming the party Businesses Against Richard Newsome
but the BARN party didn't have the same ring.

I agree with you 1,000%, Mr. Newsome.  I go to the bakery at least 2
or 3 times per week, and have done so for the past six years.  I have
yet (and probably never will) to see the insides of the bakery at the
base of New St. Andrews.

Tom Hansen
Moscow