[Vision2020] Re: Vision2020 digest, Vol 1 #876 - 11 msgs

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Fri, 17 Oct 2003 13:01:12 -0700

Not a bad idea.  I never saw the flyer, and I never read the Daily News
story.  And, in fairness, I think, IMHO, that Judy LaLonde has asked a
perfectly legitimate question.

   Carl Westberg Jr.

>From: Tom Hansen <thansen@moscow.com>
>To: Peter Willard <petew@completebbs.com>, Andreas Schou
><scho8053@uidaho.edu>, vision2020@moscow.com
>Subject: RE: [Vision2020] Re: Vision2020 digest, Vol 1 #876 - 11 msgs
>Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 12:51:06 -0700
>
>Better yet.  If somebody has a copy of the flyer, could they scan it and
>post it for review by all?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Tom Hansen

Send instant messages to anyone on your contact list with  MSN Messenger
6.0.  Try it now FREE!  http://msnmessenger-download.com