[Vision2020] A thought about last night's game

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Fri, 17 Oct 2003 10:42:47 -0700

This Yankee team is obviously rife with players who, ala Joe Hardy, have
sold their souls to the Devil to win the World Series.  Only, and
unfortunately, unlike Joe Hardy in "Damn Yankees", they obviously won't see
the light and mend their evil ways before it's too late.  A pox on them!

                                                 Carl Westberg Jr.