[Vision2020] Reading the Bible

Jackie Woolf jfkwoolf2000@yahoo.com
Fri, 17 Oct 2003 08:42:53 -0700 (PDT)

--0-833086967-1066405373=:59707

Never did you say that it was not your opinion, Sir.  Nor is it very "enlightening" in order to form a better opinion on anyone's part.  It was a total distortion of what the Bible does say and does mean and it was done on purpose by you.

Enough said.

JW

thansen@moscow.com wrote:
Read the preface to my posting. It stated:

"I have copied and pasted the article below for those who are not subscribed to
the Lewiston Morning Tribune (Online edition."

Now, what part of that are you struggling with?

Tom Hansen

> Sorry, but it was NOT obvious to those of us reading it. Seems to me you've
been saying
the same thing all along...you don't like Pastor Wilson and you certainly have
no respect
for the Love and Will of God. Your actions, sir, speak very much louder than
your words -
written or spoken.

> JW
>

> thansen@moscow.com wrote:
> Ms. Woolf -
>
> I was merely copying and pasting an article that was referenced in an earlier
> posting, allowing for people to develop a better informed opinion. I did not
> mean (in absolutely any form or fashion) to express my opinion. I believe
that
> was fairly evident.
>
> Take care,
>
> Tom Hansen

--0-833086967-1066405373=:59707

<DIV>
<DIV>Never did you say that it was not your opinion, Sir.&nbsp; Nor is it very "enlightening" in order to form a better opinion on anyone's part.&nbsp;&nbsp;It was&nbsp;a total distortion of what the Bible does say and does&nbsp;mean and it was done on purpose by you.&nbsp;&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Enough said.&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>JW<BR><BR><B><I>thansen@moscow.com</I></B> wrote:</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE class=replbq style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">Read the preface to my posting. It stated:<BR><BR>"I have copied and pasted the article below for those who are not subscribed to <BR>the Lewiston Morning Tribune (Online edition."<BR><BR>Now, what part of that are you struggling with?<BR><BR>Tom Hansen<BR><BR><BR><BR><BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; Sorry, but it was NOT obvious to those of us reading it. Seems to me you've <BR>been saying<BR>the same thing all along...you don't like Pastor Wilson and you certainly have <BR>no respect<BR>for the Love and Will of God. Your actions, sir, speak very much louder than <BR>your words -<BR>written or spoken.<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; JW<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; thansen@moscow.com wrote:<BR>&gt; Ms. Woolf -<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; I was merely copying and pasting an article that was referenced in an earlier <BR>&gt; posting, allowing for people to develop a better informed opinion. I did not <BR>&gt; mean (in ab!
 solutely
 any form or fashion) to express my opinion. I believe <BR>that <BR>&gt; was fairly evident.<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; Take care,<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; Tom Hansen<BR></BLOCKQUOTE></DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-833086967-1066405373=:59707--