[Vision2020] Jack Hill

karri fedale sfedale@moscow.com
Fri, 17 Oct 2003 00:05:15 -0700

Just curious.  I wonder if Jack Hill doesn't consider the almost 2000
citizens of Moscow who signed the petition to put Ordinance 2002-13
to vote as a "self-proclaimed clique," to use his term.
..and at what point does a "clique" become a valid part of the
community that needs to be listened to?
(This would be the ordinance which deals primarily with regulating
women's attire.)
-Karri

Thomas Hansen tomh@uidaho.edu
Thu, 16 Oct 2003 10:31:14 -0700