[Vision2020] Political messages?

Mushroom mushroom@moscow.com
Tue, 14 Oct 2003 14:23:42 -0700

Gary Schroeder wrote:
>  I've noticed several overtly political messages on Vision2020,
> ranging from invitations for campaign events to endorsements
> of specific candidates.

I think Gary's question as to propriety is right on target.
If Vision2020 becomes a place for a bunch of people to
endorse political candidates, that becomes another rock in
the sack tied around the neck of the barely-afloat
listserve.

Note that I am referring to political endorsements, not
discussion of issues.

Bill London is of course correct in pointing out that the
list is not moderated, so I'd suggest what we need is
self-discipline.

Now I will sign off with pride that I never identified the
one or more other rocks in the sack--

Don Coombs