[Vision2020] Slavery Facts

DonaldH675@aol.com DonaldH675@aol.com
Mon, 13 Oct 2003 22:27:50 EDT

-------------------------------1066098470

Dear Visionaries,
In the interest of unbiased information I offer the following link to an
Internet Encyclopedia
<  http://www.eh.net/encyclopedia/wahl.slavery.us.php>  The text provides an
overview of the history of slavery in North America, the living conditions,
legal issues, population, related statistical materials, and a lengthy
bibliography.  I urge anyone with an interest in the factual information on this topic
to read it.
Of course, those who prefer the delusional images so lovingly painted by
Margaret Mitchell of happy loyal Mammy, good old Uncle Joe, and assorted banjo
playing, jigging little pickanninys, probably won't accept the data.  They'll
stick to the "true story" proffered by those noble Christians who belong or
support the League of the South.       http://www.dixienet.org/
Best
Rose Huskey

-------------------------------1066098470

<HTML><HEAD>
<META charset=3DUTF-8 http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charse=
t=3Dutf-8">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2726.2500" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>Dear Visionaries,</DIV>
<DIV>In the interest of unbiased information I offer the following link to a=
n Internet Encyclopedia</DIV>
<DIV>&lt;&nbsp;&nbsp;<A href=3D"http://www.eh.net/encyclopedia/wahl.slavery.=
us.php">http://www.eh.net/encyclopedia/wahl.slavery.us.php</A>&gt;&nbsp;&nbs=
p;The text&nbsp;provides an overview of the history of slavery in North Amer=
ica, the living conditions, legal issues, population,&nbsp;related statistic=
al&nbsp;materials, and a lengthy bibliography.&nbsp;&nbsp;I urge anyone with=
 an interest in the factual information on this&nbsp;topic to read it.&nbsp;=
 </DIV>
<DIV>Of course, those who prefer the&nbsp;delusional images so lovingly pain=
ted by&nbsp;Margaret Mitchell&nbsp;of happy loyal&nbsp;Mammy, good old Uncle=
 Joe, and assorted banjo playing, jigging little pickanninys, probably won't=
 accept the&nbsp;data.&nbsp; They'll stick&nbsp;to the "true story"&nbsp;pro=
ffered by those noble Christians who&nbsp;belong or support the League of th=
e South.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <A href=3D"http://www.dixienet.=
org/">http://www.dixienet.org/</A></DIV>
<DIV>Best </DIV>
<DIV>Rose Huskey</DIV></BODY></HTML>