[Vision2020] Alphabet Soup Req.

Joan Opyr auntiestablishment@hotmail.com
Mon, 13 Oct 2003 16:49:47 -0700

John Harrell writes:

>The elitist believes that unless someone has all a bunch of alphabets after
>their name,
>then they shouldn't be studied. The elitist also believes that alphabet
>soup can only be
>delivered by an institution that has been "qualifed" by members within
>their own brand/can
>of alphabet soup and with the appropriate alphabet soup letters after their
>name. If someone
>from a different brand/can shows up, they refuse to mix, and their
>divisiveness shows up
>very quickly.

It's true: in some areas, I am an elitist.  I prefer that my experts have
some actual, accredited expertise.  If I needed an accountant, I'd look for
a CPA; if I had a cavity, I'd want a DDS.  Call me fine-haired, but a guy
needs more than ten fingers and a hammer to do those jobs.

What difference does it make whether or not you have a few letters after
your name?  Two words: amateur proctologist.

On the edge of my seat,
Joan Opyr

Surf and talk on the phone at the same time with broadband Internet access.
Get high-speed for as low as $29.95/month (depending on the local service
providers in your area).  https://broadband.msn.com