[Vision2020] Aaaaa? Slavery!

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam@hotmail.com
Mon, 13 Oct 2003 14:18:01 -0700

<P>Dale,</P>
<P>I didn't remember any mention of a flyer in the article in the Daily News, so I re-read it, and again, there was no mention of a flyer.&nbsp; Are you objecting that the article contains factual errors?&nbsp; Or are you merely upset that some flyer (which I have never seen and in fact hadn't heard about until I read Doug Wilson's post this morning) led the reporter to write&nbsp;the&nbsp;story? </P>
<P>When a well-known person in town takes a position on an issue like slavery, and a conference is scheduled to discuss the subject, how does&nbsp;publishing an article about it reduce the Daily News to the level of the National Enquirer?&nbsp; If you were addressing factual errors in the article, I might come closer to understanding your position.&nbsp; </P>
<P>Sunil</P></DIV>