[Vision2020] World slavery

Cjsnightclub@aol.com Cjsnightclub@aol.com
Sun, 12 Oct 2003 16:27:27 EDT

--part1_d.1a4136ce.2cbb132f_boundary

Slaves......... aren't we all "slaves" to something? Either by choice or
decree?

Employer/employee relationships? Employee to employer, employer to state,
state to feds?

Employer to Government taxation and rules? Student to teacher? Teacher to
administration? Administration to state? State to feds?

Tenant to landlord, landlord to state, state to feds?

We all have to dance to the masters tune!

--part1_d.1a4136ce.2cbb132f_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Slaves......... aren't we all "slaves" to something? E=
ither by choice or decree? <BR>
<BR>
Employer/employee relationships? Employee to employer, employer to state, st=
ate to feds? <BR>
<BR>
Employer to Government taxation and rules? Student to teacher? Teacher to ad=
ministration? Administration to state? State to feds? <BR>
<BR>
Tenant to landlord, landlord to state, state to feds?<BR>
<BR>
We all have to dance to the masters tune!</FONT></HTML>

--part1_d.1a4136ce.2cbb132f_boundary--