[Vision2020] Palouse Mall plantings

Mushroom mushroom@moscow.com
Thu, 09 Oct 2003 11:46:49 -0700

Moscow council people had done anything to keep the Palouse
Mall replanting from being delayed till Arnold's second term
as California governor--

I heard off-list from Mike Thomason, who said he too
regretted how long it was taking and that he HAD tried to
push things along. He mentioned that the Idaho
Transportation Dept. was also a player. That might explain a
lot--

The ITD, after all, was devoting a whole lot of effort to
doing a fair and open job of planning the route for Hiway 95
south of Moscow. Okay, that was sarcasm, which sometimes is
hard to resist.

But I wanted to post this in appreciation of Mike's
response.

Don Coombs

I STILL don't see why the replanting can't take place next
spring. It is scheduled for Fall 2004, according to Mike, at
which point I fear further delay will be announced because
plantings do better around here when put in during the
spring.

Spring 2005?